Author: Pili Pushers, Mackenzie Jordan
Prep Time: 10 mins
Serves 4 - 6
Perfect for a party - this creamy hummus is easy and quick to make; plus it pairs perfectly with tortilla chips, carrot sticks, bread spread, mashed potatoes, or as a salad dressing.
This recipe is:
- 425g of chickpeas or cannellini beans, liquid (aquafaba) reserved
- 1 large clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 45g Himalayan Pink Salt Pili Pushers (save a few for topping)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a food processor, combine beans, garlic, olive oil, tahini, lemon juice and pili nuts. Blend on high, adding aquafaba one tablespoon at a time until hummus is creamy, about 45 seconds. Add salt and pepper and blend for 10-15 more seconds.
- Serve hummus with a drizzle of olive oil, a sprinkle of pili nuts and veggies of your choice.
Be a GTCL Insider to earn rewards and read more of such content.